𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝙄’𝙢 𝙍𝙝𝙮𝙨.
I’m a young multimedia creator with an infinite passion for my craft. I adore working with others to bring their ideas to reality, volunteering, attending conventions & meets and generally doing good for both the world and my community!
I am disabled, autistic, adhd, trans & mixed race; and I’m constantly working to overcome my downfalls and work harder every day & make the most of my life! I hope to encourage others to do the same– and generally inspiring others. Making people smile is something I live for.
I’m aiming to go to SCAD for college & get masters degrees in Illustration and Animation!
What mediums do you use? Can you share your settings/brushes?
I’m a fairly open book and don’t mind helping others out in any way that I can. here’s a rough overview of my digital setup!
- Procreate – iPad pro 12.5″ 2018 model + apple pencil
- Blender + Zbrush 2020 – MacBook pro-2011 model (i think)
- Easycast + Astropad (apps to transform my iPad into a tablet for my Mac / see my iPad screen on my Mac’s screen, highly recommend these! Easycast is FREE, but Astropad is not. Easycast to plop my ipad screen onto my mac, Astropad for the oposite.)
- Paint Tool Sai v2 + Clip Studio Paint – surface studio
- Adobe suite – all three (but uncommon for use)
As for brush settings, I mainly use the defaults! Procreate I love working with Dizzytara’s brush pack & Tuhi’s brush pack for the majority of my work, however, I do work with a huge set.
Traditional is a bit trickier, but I try to include material lists when I do post my trad work– feel free to ask me for recommendations, though, or pass on a few of your own!